Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is essential to the success of your business. Here, you will learn the basic steps to creating an article or blog post that search engines will love.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), is the process of making your web page, blog, and social media accounts friendly to search engines. Each engine uses a unique algorithm to decide which websites to display at the top of search engine results. By developing blogs and articles according to the algorithm’s requirements, your piece is sure to get to the top of Google’s list.
The Importance of SEO
Billions of people worldwide use Google search alone. Many of these people are researching goods or services they intend to purchase. If you are within the industry that these billions of users may need, you want to come up at the top of Google’s search results. Not only will researchers see you first, they will also give more credit and legitimacy to your business. Once this is established, you have gotten more traffic to your site, which will increase your profits over time.
How to Write the Perfect SEO Article
There are several things to keep in mind when writing a search engine friendly blog or article. We’ll start at the top:
1. Title and Meta description: An attractive title will grab a reader’s attention, but a thoughtful meta-description will be attractive to Google’s algorithm. It is essential to use important keywords that describe your product, service, or business.
2. Heading Tags: Use the H1, H2, and H3 features for your headings, so Google will recognize your titling layers.
3. Speaking of Keywords: It is important to use them throughout your article. Google will recognize their use and rank them higher when calculating its results.
4. Captions: If you have a picture, be sure to create a meaningful caption. Google cannot read pictures when it comes to its algorithm, so be sure to title the picture something other than “image001.jpg.”
5. Links: Linking to trustworthy sources is a great way to get to the top of search engine results. You can also link to prior blogs from your own web page, so search engines will review those posts as well.
6. Content: Make sure your content is fresh, unique, and not copied from another source. Google is actually adept at recognizing plagiarism.
Keeping these six steps in mind will exponentially help your online branding. SEO is a critical factor in how your online business is looked upon and found on the internet. Maintaining SEO is the number one key to have for your website. This is how you stay above the masses on the internet and drive in more site traffic. We can help optimize your blogs, articles and even the website itself for the best results possible. We can put in the time and effort that it takes to have a flourishing online business when you may not be able to.
For the best article and blog content to help optimize your SEO, contact Web Content Development today.