Starting a business is easy. It only takes a few bucks and a little time filling out paperwork. Building a successful business and keeping it growing is much harder. Becoming a trusted source of information for your product or service is important to long-term success, but it all starts with getting your name out there. If your business isn’t growing the way you want it to, now is the time to make a serious investment in internet marketing. It’s one of the most effective ways to spread the word about your business, products, or services due to its unmatched reach and efficiency.
Jay Baer said it best, “Content is fire. Social media is gasoline.” With just a modest budget and a brief explanation of your goals, a proper internet marketing strategy can help your business double or even quadruple!
Below are a few of the ways Web Content Development can help your business thrive:
- Create well-designed website content. Your website is one of the most powerful marketing tools for your business. Your content is the foundation of any marketing strategy. Poorly written or overdone content can get in the way of properly reaching your target audience – resulting in an almost immediate loss of leads. Whether you are just getting started or are looking to grow, evaluating and improving your web content should be at the top of your to-do list.
- Register with top search engines and optimize your content. The web is a big place! Having the best website on the web won’t help if Google and other search engines don’t know you’re there. Once you are able to be found, the next step is optimizing your content with the right keywords to make sure potential clients get to your website and not your competitors.
- Design email marketing that stands out. If you are looking to reach your customers and stick to a tight budget, email marketing is one of the most effective ways to do it. Email marketing provides a direct line to your audience and results in qualified traffic from people who are truly interested in your brand. It is your chance to keep your customers in the loop with new and exciting products or services. It is also important to remember how frustrating a cluttered inbox can be. We can help you think like your customers and design an email marketing campaign that is both concise and actionable.
- Being social pays off. If your business isn’t on any social networking websites then it is time to step up your digital game. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and many others are key to reaching your target audience where they already are. Even more important, they allow you to hone in on your target market by only displaying your ads to potential clients with specific interests or demographics.
- Embrace the power of multimedia. In our fast-paced society, high-quality videos and pictures are what catch attention. YouTube receives over one billion monthly visitors. People are more likely to stop and watch a short video on their social media news feed then they are to read an article. Written content is still important, but consider the medium where your content is posted. In many cases, a short video with similar information as your written content will help increase reach within your target audience.
Regardless of the depth of your internet marketing strategy, it is important to make sure your branding and key messages align. Web Content Development has 20 years of marketing experience, writes over 5 million words per year, has designed and developed over 300 websites and has optimized over 100,000 pages of content. Our highly experienced team will help keep your content consistent, stay authentic and aim to serve your target audiences on the platforms they prefer with the information they want.